Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Beginnings


Hi my name is Ashley but most people call me Ash...(real creative I know right.) I'm 3/4 Taiwanese and 1/4 Korean, but I was born and raised in pretty much the most beautiful gem of the golden state. I don't mean to sound obnoxious, but honestly...LA is where it's fucking at!!! I'm 19 years old and still a full-time student. I breathe music and fashion, so yup this blog will pretty much sum up my life. I'll also have some playlists up here and there so you guys can see what albums and bands I'm into lately. I'm the buyer/stylist for Girl Is Gun and all my pictures are taken by our company's in house photographer, Chris Liao. So cheers to new beginnings as y'all walk hand in hand with me to see what I choose for the store :-)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

);